On daily basis most of the time we are working with our different types of customers. It is really fun task to solve customer’s issues and receive generous thanks and thank you so much spammed by them. We extract motivation to keep going on and we almost feels like we can work hard to any limit day & night! Unfortunately this doesn’t stays the same when we encounter customer who bring genuine problem but can’t convey it properly.
Today I’ll take a charge to express some of the deep inside to this topic, so that as customer you can understand what should you do to take most out of your Customer Service Experience. It will not just help us to troubleshoot and end your problem much easily, it will help you tremendously to get things done quickly and more effectively. Forget frustration and confusion when you follow some of the tips I’ll share here.
For Starters you should follow these tips when requesting support
- Before you contact us, spam some keys on Google, simply copy paste error message and see what comes from Google. Great chance to solve any issue and learn on your own.
- Select or mention service you are talking about.
- Share Path in File Manager or as Browser URL to reach error location or message.
- If possible mention steps to recreate error situation to check, mention some details about last changes you done.
- Make a practice to sound Technical, like try to rephrase exactly what error message says. It helps, really!
- Share login details to panel or dashboard if error require authentication for further checking.
- Speak in your own language if you find difficulty in English. We will use translation tools to understand it, it’s much better than creating your own highbreed lengvez!
- Try to get screenshots of error and share it with us. No Selfies Pls!
- If you had talk with someone on team earlier regarding error then mention the name of that cute person as reference to follow.
- Keep calm and understand that people talking to you are also human and they’ll give there best, humanly 🙂
Follow these tips and you are all set to get best experience as soon as possible.
Another thing you need to consider is to do not mess up things that are already messed up. Yeah, like seriously crying in front of anyone won’t heal your wounds. Same here, it won’t help you to get your website fixed! I understand that maybe you are in panic situation or frustrated by nature of error and it’s frequency to occur but saying it loud in frustrated manor won’t help you. You should be calm and mention occurrence of error and that’s it. FYI: We are human and we too can understand how others feel, right!
Things like sharing sensitive data should be avoided in Live Chat. Because data exchanged via them is not curated by us.
Points that you should not consider to do when requesting support
- Do not show frustration to support person. PS. He/She is already frustrated don’t share yours!
- Do not share sensitive information on Live Chat. They are (could be) watching us!
- Avoid contacting support on all front, use one channel and one support person to investigate issues, nice and easy for both of us.
- Always understand request from us to ‘Create a Ticket’, because not everything can be done on the go. Many things requires authenticity as well as time to evaluate issue. Try to avoid comparing one provider with another. Many times its considered as insults 🙁
- Blame game is nice but lossing it won’t help to solve issues.
- Replying to know our status on issue is good but don’t spam!
- Be Smart And Don’t Outsmart, it works with your uncle, we are peasants and ignore over-smartness.
- Be Practical, Understand it’s easy to ask something then to executing by yourself.
- Don’t forget, We love to provide you support because you picked us as provider from leaving some other quintillion providers out there.
- You, Don’t Panic Man!
If you avoid these things and understand everything what I’ve said then you will be rewarded with some extra love and happiness thought out the journey.
At the end, We understand and respect each every customers equally that’s our courtesy to follow and we will always. It’s your job to cooperate and if you will understanding our tasks then its much appreciate. It takes serious inspiration and some motivation periodically to continue journey that we following. Try to be good person when you can be 🙂
And Yeah, Happy Hosting!