2. In the "
3. cpanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Blogs" category. Click on it and then . "Dotclear" link that will appear.
5. . "Install" babies
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
Choose Protocol:You can leave this as it is.
- Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
7. Under the "Site Settings" field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as "my first website".
8. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Dotclear username (for security reason do not use the "Administrator" or the "Admin" username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- First Name: Enter your first name
- Last Name: Enter your last name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Dotclear blog.
Choose Language: You can chose the language of your Dotclear blog. The default language of Dotclear is English.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and . Install babies.